CandyDoll Lip Concealer review

Sorry I'm blogging at you so late this evening. Today was actually a bit busy. I got up early enough, but I couldn't stay up so I took a nap in the late morning. And then I spent about 4 hours putting together a free-standing kitchen counter. I didn't get it finished it, but I'll post boastful photos when I do haha! I also wrote a school paper, but that only took 30 minutes so yeah. haha!

On to the review! Today I want to introduce my new favorite lip product; CandyDoll Lip Concealer. I had been interested in this item for quite awhile since I fell in love with Chinatsu's super nude lips. I felt this product would achieve that look better than any products I could find around me (at least for the price).


The lovely simple packaging of CandyDoll Lip Concealer

I bought the CandyDoll Lip Concealer at Donki as I usually do very early in my trip so I could use it the entire time I was in Japan. And I was very glad I did!

CandyDoll Lip Concealer is one of the few nude lip colors that is actually fairly close to my natural pale skin tone. The other nude lipsticks I have don't look nude on me as much as they look kinda sun kissed. Haha. Of course since I am very much pale, this lip concealer still shows up a bit darker than my skin color but it's not a bad match especially in photos.


Sorry for too much detail haha! But you can see the lip concealer color vs. my skin color

The consistency of the CandyDoll Lip Concealer is a little thin and more greasy than goopy. It takes awhile to blend in, to get it to look soft and natural you need to spend some time blending. But after you have it blended in just right it has a fairly long staying time. You will certainly have to reapply after drinking/eating, but it will last half the day otherwise.

If you are into the nude or super nude lip look, I can't recommend this product enough. You'll need only one coat to achieve coverage, and it is great quality for the price. Of course you can also use it under lipsticks and glosses to make a variety of looks. So if you have the chance to pick it up, you should hehe^^
You may also like:

32 comments

  1. Pretty! This shade looks awesome on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I need to get this product!

    You seem to have a similar skintone and just like you, other "nude" lipcolor just don't work on me~ 

    Thanks for the review =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lip concealer! I'm actually using it right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh~ Lovely! I looove nude lips! It's my fave! ;D
    I wanna try out CandyDoll one of these days..

    ReplyDelete
  5. where u buy? i want buy it ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing!
    (i just asked a friend of mine to buy one while she's in japan ^o^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. keke my lips are huge compared to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh that looks lovely on you <3 might have to try it out ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've been wondering about concealers for while now! see them all the time in daiso, but it's daiso so naturally i'm worried lol! i'll definitely pick this up next time i'm out at donki though! thanks!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never used lip concealer before, so thanks for your review! I really need to try out more make-up! Usually, I don't wear it at all :-)

    Oh, just take your time for my message, you can also write an email (sakura14@web.de) to me if poupee girl doesn't work so good atm! I'm looking forward!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for sharing this with us. i plan to buy cosmetic in japan too and i want to try canmake and candydoll too. it's good to know that those products are good :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks gorgeous on you. Makes me want to buy it even more XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. This lip concealer sounds fabulous! It's a pity that @cosme reviewers aren't as kind as you on it :[

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow!! im so in love with that shade right now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow thanks for the review, I had been looking around for it since you reccomended it and now like Bloomzy I want it even more hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want some concealer lip stickish, I tried real concealer but it looks goofy..DX

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that! it workds good!!

    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's adorable!
    I love nude lips.
    It's preeettyyy! ~~~<3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I didn't even know they made such a thing! In regards to the comment you left at my blog, I ordered the size 27 shoes from Bodyline. I figure if they're too big I can always get insoles but if they're too small I can't do anything about it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice review, aaawww I love CandyDoll ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's such a pretty shade. I've never actually heard of lip concealer until now, but I prefer how it looks to gaudy glosses and lip sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have never really heard of lip concealer before... butit looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. atm I'm obsessed with nude lips..♥
    but somehow..I can't find nude lipsticks D:
    (okay, I didn't really search xD)

    & I ever thought..'aaah..everybody is buying something from candydoll..I won't need such thinhgs..'
    Buuuut I DODODODODOOOOOOOOOOO want this concealer D:

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely review,Look amazing on you.I was intending to buy this anyways ,but you've made me want to buy it even more.I've got the gloss which i love:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. The look is pretty! I don't think I'd look too great with nude lips, but I think it's worth a try ;D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi. i was wondering where did you purchase this?

    ReplyDelete

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.