= Coordinate Post = Final! Plus somethings to sweeten it

I have been struggling since last night over what my next blog entry should be, there are lots of places and things I want to write about Japan and Disney, but I just feel I don't have interesting things to say right now :/ So I thought "Hey, I might as well finish up my coordinate posts!"

Yes, this will be the last coordinate post for awhile! The outfits I wear here in Japan will just be included with the writeup of that day, and it may take me some time after my trip to build up more coordinates^^ So please enjoy these.




Top:Forever21
Shorts: Converse
Shoes: Crown Vintage


Well besides my face looking rather strange I think this turned out alright. This shirt which I imagine as something a bit old sweet style can look more up to date with adult styling.





Cardi: Glad News
Tank: Forever21
Shorts: Forever21
Boots Steve Madden


Now this is what I feel is an "on" day, my makeup and hair turned out properly and my outfit looked acceptable. I just feel like its so hard to "look good", I think it would be nice to wake up looking like that XD





Cardi: H&M
Shorts: Target
Shoes: no brand
Necklace: tutuHA


This is as close to agejo I dare go, which may not look like agejo at all to some, but this type of cardi plus shorts is agejo imo^^ I prefer flat or low hair on myself otherwise I'd probably just look desperate/ridiculous haha!





Top: Glad News
Skirt: Kohl's
Shoes: Crown Vintage


I know I would have gone overboard with this outfit in the past, but I was really mindful while picking out the accessories to try and keep it reasonable. I just noticed its one of the few outfits that shows my collarbones, it looks a bit shocking to me.

Anyhow, there's one more outfit here, but I didn't think it was interesting enough to include here.

Also I want to show these other photos (here's the part that makes it sweet!! Haha) because I love photos of cute/sweet food but really had no other place to take them on, so, please feel hungry now XDD

All were taken here in Japan last year!



Amazing chocolate parfait!


Mango dessert


Coffee flavor ice cream


Bunny breads! So cute I could die!!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.