May magazine Picks!

Hi there again finally! Sorry about not updating, but today was my last day of classes and now I don't have anymore classes or assignments ever. All that's left is my thesis. Got time to blog now, and gotta plan my travel and work plans^^

I was quite busy today finishing up with the semester, but I would feel bad if I posted nothing again. Luckily I have my May magazine Picks ready!

This month I apparently didn't find as much as last month, and its just one photo per mag. But there's lots of cute outfits despite.


Ageha



Egg



Nuts





Popteen


I looked at Blenda, but it was a bit too "solid American" as they call it and Popsister is just a too Harajuku for me. This is enough inspiration anyways haha!

Hope everyone will have a great weekend!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.