= Coordinate Post = March part four

Today I got some things done that were on my to-do list, and that's always a great feeling accomplishing something even if its small haha! One of the taskes was finishing my April coordinate shots.

And it got me thinking - I haven't made a coordinate for a month... I just lack inspiration, like writer's block. But looking at my April coordinates makes me want to do it again, because I was finally making some decent looks.

Anyway, this is about March still not April haha.




Top: Forever21
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: tutuHA
Stockings: Forever21


I guess this is some casual hime style outfit or something. I really like this top, the print and the cut is so nice. I felt it matched the white skirt well, but I want to wear this again in a very different way now haha!





Top: Forever21
Skirt: H&M
Accessories: Target


I feel this look suits me better than the one above, but is still very girly. My idea was to mix mode and retro, I think it works because everything is black, and the focus is on the statement jewelry.




Jacket: Forever21
Tank: H&M
Shorts: Converse
Shoes: Steve Madden


Yay, here is my favorite by far! Actually this is one of my favorite coordis ever. I guess I just look better in a more tough outfit than a girly one XD I should wear this again, that's all I got to say I guess haha.

Thanks for looking everyone!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.