Coordinate post - November part 2

Oh I was so tired last night, I don't know if it was the crowds in 109 or jet lag but when I got home from meeting Vanessa and Thanh Thao I ate a bunch of food and passed out on the sofa. When I woke up a hour later or so I was having delirious thoughts so I laid down in the futon and slept.

I guess I am fine now, but that's really quite strange for me. I must have been over tired without knowing. I feel fine now, but at the same time too tired to really do anything. They released 20 more fukubukuro at tutuHA today but I couldn't be bothered with it TT


Hair ribbon: SBY
Cardigan: F21
Babydoll: tutuHA
Skirt: tutuHA
Shoes: Steve Madden

Going back to a coordinate post, outfits from November, to write something that is easy and doesn't use my brain power haha. I wanted to wear the military sweater, I really haven't been able to use it much but it goes well with the tutuHA babydoll.



Shirt: remake
Vest: tutuHA
Skirt: Vanquish
Leggings: Uniqlo
Boots: Steve Madden

This outfit was another case of wanting to use something I never use, so the purple remake shirt got paired with a white skirt. It seems like a nice casual outfit. Sorry about the heavy flash in the last couple of outfits, I didn't get to take the pics in the day and my house is quite dark.



Shirt: Target
Scarf: Hot Topic
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden

This is just a pants outfit, I wish I would have had a black/grey scarf at that time because the teal one stands out a bit too much, but overall it was comfortable but still not frumpy haha.

Well I've exhausted my thoughts, I hope everyone is going to have a fun time going back to school XD haha, I'm a jerk. Anyway take care.
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.