Coordinate post - Days 24, 25, 26 (JT6)

Oh friends, hehehe, I just found a great use for the time I spend in the classroom! Yes, that's right, I'm blogging here in class while my classmates are dicussing if cultural identity is set or changable over time haha. Why didn't I think of this before? XD Well I think actually I was just too lazy to bring my laptop before, but tonight I brought my netbook even though its so hard to type on haha. But I'm happy that I can make a post now because I might not be able to later.

Since I don't have much time to research for a travel writeup, I thought another coordinate post would do the trick. I'm really happy that people are responding positively to my fashion oriented posts that I'm doing recently. As my interest in fashion and gyaru grows, my desire to blog about it ore grows haha.

Anyhow on Day 24 I went out for a quick shopping trip to 109 while my friend went to a job interview in Shibuya. I wanted to wear this dress just to try something new.

Day 24 coordinate

Dress: Kohls ELLE collection

Yes, this is not my style, and I didn't really go all out agejo style like I should have with this dress. But a Japanese girl at 109 stopped me, told me I was a "true beauty" and asked for my phone number so we could go shopping together. It was quite flattering even though I didn't feel myself that day haha. I think it would have been very fun to get a mori hairset that day XD

Day 25 I went to a waterfall garden somewhere in Tokyo (I can't remember where now, and I'm too lazy to look it up haha!) but I felt like wearing something fun and not really caring about wearing something good for hiking around in. I also really wanted to try wearing my green ugly cap, so this is what I came up with.

Day 25 coordinate

Hat: W*C
Vest: tutuHA
Shirt: W*C
Skirt: CRYX

Looking back at the outfit I wish I would have worned a scarf or handkerchief around my neck, it needed another element I think. But overall I was quite happy with how it turned out, because the green hat was fun for me haha.

I also went on on Day 26, but that day I went around indoors only at the Shinagawa Aquarium. I copied this look from something I had in my fashion inspiration folder.

Day 26 coordinate

Crop top: one*spo
Dress: Forever21

Yes, I am quite aware that you can see my black biker shorts under the dress haha. Well it was either that or let everyone see my underwear! Haha. I guess because of its thin fabric, I should wear a slip with it, but I don't need to worry about that noew because its too cold to wear that dress in MN now. This coordinate is quite simple, but I still like it.

Now we are having small group discussions and its getting distracting to divide my attention between this and school. So I'm going to cut it off here. As some of you who are my friends on FB may have noticed it is my Birthday tomorrow so I'm really hoping that I will be busy, but I know I will have time to put FHF up as usual so please look forward to it ^^/
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.