Coordinate post - November part 5

Good morning everyone, this post was meant to be written last night but after a day of non-stop shopping I just laid down in my bed and fell asleep without much consideration for blogging haha. I got a couple new things so I guess I could do a Gets post with that stuff and what I purchased in Japan soon.

Anyway, soon I will start post coordinates more often so we can catch up to the present. I haven't dressed up at all since I returned to the US so maybe I don't need to catch up >.>

11/20/10 coordinate

Vest: tutuHA
Onepiece: W*C
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Steve Madden

This is the first style I put together, I was trying to dress this W*C onepiece up as a more rock item. Even though W*C is really a pop style brand, I think this particular item can work really well with rock or agejo styles since its pink and leopard print^^


11/20/10 coordinate

Hat: Tralala
Jacket: Forever21
Shirt: tutuHA
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Steve Madden

Now this is more of a mannish rock style, I guess I really shouldn't go around wearing leggings as pants (everyone hates that) but in my defense they are leatherette so they don't show so many "details" and I honestly thought that shirt was longer when I put it on... XD


11/20/10 Coordinate

Jacket: Forever21
Dress: Charlotte Russe
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Steve Madden

And then the most girly style of the three, I don't dress this sweetly usually but I plan to add more sweetness to my wardrobe now since Juho told me my image is sweet but tough. I like this look overall. I guess I won't have a chance to wear this dress much more since plaid is heading out and florals heading in^^

Did anyone notice all these coordinates are from the same day? haha! I made these with the goal of making different outfits all with the same leatherette leggings. Which was your favorite?


Also I want to share this beautiful gift I received recently! StudioTO sent me a fanart they did of one of my past coordinates. Their style is really cute and unique! Please check out their website and support their artwork^^/


Isn't this a fun drawing? I've never seen anything like it before! And they drew my beloved tutuHA babydoll, how sweet and thoughtful!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.