Body Fantasies vs Victoria's Secret body sprays

How about a double review in the form of a compare and contrast? Well that's what I'm going to do for two popular types of body sprays that I purchased recently haha!

 
Victoria's Secret body sprays in Popteen

Body Fantasies and Victoria's Secret body sprays are often featured in gyaru magazines as model favorites, or tops in cosmetics rankings. Victoria's Secrets body sprays seem to have a good rep, but Body Fantasies are a drug store brand that aren't so well known.

 
Body Fantasies Cotton Candy and Victoria's Secret Love Spell


Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

The catalyst for actually purchasing one was when Bloomzy brought a bottle of the Apple scent along to one of our meetups. Returning the US I went to Walgreens and picked one out haha.

They had several scents which included Raspberry, Apple, Cotton Candy, Cucumber Melon, Freesia and Vanilla. But there are more scents, see them here. I had to pick the most sweet and cloying scent - Cotton Candy I wanted to smell super sugary!!


Body Fantasies claim to have longest lasting fragrance, and completely believe it after trying. I could smell the spray (although faintly) even a day later! The smell itself was just as sweet as you'd imagine, smelling of vanilla, fruit and sugar.

Price: 6.29$ for 8 oz/236 mL
Scent: ★★★★☆
Lasting: ★★★★★



Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Being satisfied with the Body Fantasies, I decided to try out the other popular brand - Victoria's Secret. They lured me in with free underwear so I figured why not?


I chose the Love Spell scent, which has the smells of cherry blossom, peach and white jasmine. To me this scent actually smells citrus-y (probably the peach coming through). It's a very bright and clear smell, very different from the Body Fantasies Cotton Candy.

I really enjoy the scent, but its quite delicate and I notice it wears off in just an hour or two. If I could make this scent last long it might be the best ever!

Price: 9.00$ for 8.4oz/250 mL (3 bottles for 24$)
Scent: ★★★★★
Lasting: ★★☆☆☆


The Body Fantasies really come through on heaviness and lasting scent, while the Victoria's Secret body spray's strong point is a subtle and well developed scent. I really enjoy both actually!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.