A few new features

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to make a quick update to let you all know about the couple of new features I added to Moments like Diamonds last night. Just some small things, but it might be useful^^

Under the banner, in the navigation buttons, there is a new link! There is now a mobile device friendly version of Moments like Diamonds, it has been stripped down for quicker load times, but has all the same posts. Please update your bookmarks on your cellphone XD

Also, I updated the page navigation at the bottom of the posts. Now instead of seeing "Older Posts" and "Newer Posts" you can click through by numbered pages, which should help if you want to skip ahead quickly^^
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.