New nails, pink and purple!

Good ...morning XD yeah I felt like posting this up before I go to bed, and it was a long school night so bedtime means the wee hours hehe. I guess the title of this post is completely self explanatory, but to clarify I mean some nails I painted myself not nice professional nails haha!


If you might have notices I usually have plain short nails, and I only put on deco nails for meetups. I basically really stink at painting nails as I don't put effort in it, but I liked how these turned out!

I really enjoy the pink and purple together, and they just so happen to match this Easter chick. (Its a toy I've had since forever and it poops jelly beans!!) I attached the jewels with acrylic gel.

I know they ain't great, but they make me happy XD haha
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.