* Sponsor Review* GEO Bella Special WBS-203 Green Lens!


I would like to share with you another review, the response to my recent F21 eyelashes review was so nice, thank you. Please enjoy this review too!

This review is brought to you by Shoppingholic.com who very kindly approached me and offered me to choose a lens to review. And I choose...


GEO Bell Special series

 
Shoppingholics packaged the lenses so nicely, and they came with a cute green bear case


Shoppingholics quoted me a shipping estimate of 15-20 days, however the lenses came a bit early in 13 days. The communication was succinct and fast, and the packaging of the lenses has to be mentioned! As you see they wrapped it in a gift box, in a gift bag and gave a cute case.

These small touches are really alluring to customers, and its so wonderful really.

 
One lens in, no makeup

Origin: Korea
Diameter : 15.0mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

I chose these lenses because I wanted to try green lenses, but also because they are 15mm and I was curious to see if they really made a big difference. And as you can see they do!

The enlargement is really nice, noticeable, but just stopping before the point of looking too much in my opinion.

 
Both lenses in with full eye makeup

But what I really love is the color! This green color just made me fall in love with the lens. Because of the printing it blends so nicely, and the black outer edge isn't so hard, it almost seems not black XD

Furthermore, they are really comfortable - I could wear them about 6 hours on the first day and it was not irritating at all! These lenses are perfect to me in all respects!

Quick Review:

Enlargement: ★★★★★

Comfort: ★★★★★

Color: ★★★★★


I have been considering the quality of my reviews, and I would like to improve them so I will start including more photos so the product can be more understood. Here are some face shots of me wearing these lenses:




Sorry, it was once of those days that you can't take a nice shot of yourself hehe. And the lighting...oh its so bad, sorry XD


Please be sure to check out Shoppingholics.com!
They have a super adorable webstore with all those authentic GEO lenses you want! Plus, Diamond Lash and Dollywink eyelashes, beauty products, makeup and more!

They also offer a way to get free lenses, doesn't that tempt you? hehe XD
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.