ONE 7 WAYS 12th ed VOTING


Hooray I fought off the urge to be lazy, and I'm posting up the next edition of One 7 Ways. My night was amazingly unproductive...what did I do? Nothing is all I come up with TT but atleast I can do this small bit of blogging. Oh, and I cut my fringe haha. That's two things!

This week I thought it might be nice to use only basic items for the vote, since I know some people were interested in that. It would be nice to use things that everyone may have something similar of.

Furthermore I picked all black items, I really want to make coordinates that show how to use black in spring/transition outfits ^^/

Items for this weeks vote


A. Black graphic T
B. Black mini-dress
C. Black shorts

Please take a quick moment to vote in the poll below, and which ever items receives the most votes will be the item I coordinate next week. Make sure to cast your vote for your favorite items so it can make it to the coordinating round, every vote counts XD

You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.