Gyaru x Disney mega pic spam!!

Hi there everyone! Well its my last day before I travel to California, I have a lot of travel stress and I also need to buy my plane tickets for my next trip to Japan! But traveling to a new place is exciting!

So celebrate, I guess haha, I have put together a massive pic spam of Gyaru with Disney stuff. Clothes, nails, Duffy plushes, character cast members, etc. It's two great things together!

There's a lot to look at so I won't write too much^^

















































































































The closer girl is wearing old tutuHA XD




I think this proves gyaru love Disney! Haha! The love of Disney is ageless, especially so in Japan^^
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.