* Review * Conair cs50px cheetah pink flat iron

Oh I think it's been awhile since I've done a review, or a beauty type post. I have some GREAT photos of Japan in the queue but I want to save them for a bit more. And this review is been waiting awhile already.

Conair cheetah pink flat iron



I posted a photo of this flat iron straightener on my FB awhile ago and was asked for a review. Indeed the color and look of this iron is so tempting and cute, but what is most important is the quality!

I payed 15$ for this on sale, the usual price is 21.99$, and you can find it here on Conair's website. And as my first statement, I want to say - do not pay more than 15$ for it, haha!



*Ceramic plates glide across hair
*Even heat distribution
*Eliminates damaging hot spots
*Reduces frizz and flyaways
*Quick heat-up
*Adjustable heat settings


An important point of flat irons is having heat settings, and this does! It also comes with a little note telling you how hot you should set it given your hair type. (Mine is in the lowest settings haha).

It also claims that the iron heats up quickly, and yes, I can say it heats up super quick! You won't be waiting long. It slides over hair ok, not easy as it claims, and it can leave teeny kinks on your hair.


I think the most annoying point for me however is the gap in the plates. Is it supposed to be this wide? Well on my fine hair it's hard to get enough contact. But over all, its fine for a 15$ straightener.

Here's an example of the curls it can make:


If you go slowly making curls and use small sections of hair, it can turn out decently. But as you can see, some curls are good and some are...nothing! Straightening wise, its slightly lower than average I think.

Quick Review:
Heating: ★★★★☆
Smoothness: ★★☆☆☆
Styling: ★★☆☆☆
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.