Host, hostesses, etc billboard photos

Oh my gosh, I am having a hard time trying to get this post written. I don't know what to write about recently, this topic of hosts and hostesses seems popular since I had a few people ask me to write on it, but I still don't know what to say or feel inspired to even say anything haha.

Perhaps its because I only know the basic facts about hosts and hostesses. I mean I have never been to any of those types of bars and I don't know any hostesses on a deep enough level to ask them about what working life means for them.

I hosting and hostessing is not glamorous, it can be unsafe (not just in crazy stalker follows you and stabs you, as in you don't have job security) and it takes a physical toll on the workers. But it still attracts many people as both workers and customers.


One thing I find interesting is how all host clubs belong to a "group", which generally owns/manages several host clubs. Whenever I see the group name under the club name I get the feeling like its a cult or a mafia haha! But host clubs are businesses, which are very carefully managed in styling, image and service to get you to part with your money.



There are a wide variety of clubs to choose from, and sometimes I wonder how so many can keep making money as they do. Well I know hostess clubs are not doing as well as they had some years ago. But despite the difficult financial times, paying someone for a fake relationship continues in Japan^^



Sorry I don't have much more to say on the topic. There are plenty of websites that explain what hosts and hostesses are, so it's unnecessary for me to reiterate. I never plan to go to one myself as my money is more important than fake flirting with some overly-done guy. So I'll never be the one to give a first hand account.
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.