ONE 7 WAYS 14th ed - Collar Dress!


Good evening! Oh I have lots to do this week with school, speaking and making costumes (I have another to add to the list even haha, can't wait to show you later of course^^/) but I did make sure I took some time to make the newest ONE 7 WAYS. This week the collared dress won with almost half the votes, it was really exciting to have a dress up for coordinating.

Then I started worrying that I couldn't make 7 distinct outfits with a dress, I mean I didn't want to put a cardigan or jacket over it 7 times and be like "there you go!" haha. With casual dresses though, with a little creativity you can use them alot of ways!

I was surprised I was able to come up with several interesting looks, I hope you will find something you like too!




Style 1
Actually when I bought this dress I bought this teal cardigan specifically with it. So of course I had to put them together for the O7Ws! haha Because the cardigan is high color I kept the accessories monotone like the dress. I used a striped ribbon and pearl mixed necklace.



Style 2
This is a retro girly kinda look basically I think, the hat gives it a bit of a twist. But I really like the way the camel colors look with the black dress. I used a flare skirt, a cross body purse and a black hat.



Style 3
Using a cardigan again but since this cardigan has detail on it, I didn't use a belt or anything. The cardigan and russian fur hat make it kinda classy looking while the bolo tie adds a trendy element.


Style 4
Another color I like putting with black is brown because I think it's not always something people want to try. I used the fake fur stole to start gearing up for the winter trends hehe. The hair item is a brown velour headband.



Style 5
This might be one of my favorites (though I was surprised how many I liked haha) The combination of the retro collar shirt with blogger wide pants, hat and the necklace looks impressive to me^^



Style 6
Not a cardigan over the dress this time, but a sweater! I am glad I can use this sweater in this way, it's pretty fun and can add a bit of warmth when the air is just a bit chilly! I also used a black ribbon and simple rosary style necklace.



Style 7
Here's the tiger shirt again! With a busy print and necklaces, I added the fuzzy black vest and black knit headband to balance it out. I would like to see this on a person someday!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.