* Sponsor Review * Diamond Lash Beauty Eye



Good, well it's afternoon already! I couldn't sleep last night and got up early, but this day passed so quickly. Basically all I did this morning was put on my makeup so I could write up this review. How did it become almost 14:00 already DX

Anyhow today I am very excited to do a new review, and today I am reviewing false eyelashes. Something that really spices up your makeup, and is an important part of gyaru makeup styles. These Diamond Lash Beauty Eye false eyelashes were provided by Shoppingholics.com. I was not compensated in anyway, and all expressed opinions are my honest assessments of the product.


Diamond Lash Beauty Lash



The Diamond Lash Beauty Eye lashes are from the Pure Series and come packaged with five pairs of lashes on a pretty pink backcard. They are available through Shoppingholics.com for 19.50, which makes procuring them very easy as Shoppingholics has great customer service and fast shipping worldwide.


The lashes are designed in such a way as to create a sweet and dolly eye shape. The lashes are bunched together at equal intervals on a clear spine. As with other Diamond eyelashes the fibers of the lashes are slightly shiney, but are soft. The spine as well is firm but flexible and thusly very easy to work with!






I have tried other Diamond Lash eyelashes before and I find the Beauty Eye to be less shiney actually. And the design is very pleasing to me! The look is very sweet, but I think it can be paired with smoky eyeshadow to create a more mature and elegant look^^

Also while the fibers are very long, they are not too heavy or thick so the overall appearance is bold without being overly dramatic. These lashes have a very nice curl to them as well, and should work great for those who want curled/upturned lashes.






Since the fibers start shorter on the inner corner and get longer on the outer edge, they have a very trendy look. I really have a positive opinion of these lashes as I find them very easy to use and they are versatile! They are a nice balance of elegance and dolly-ness XD


Quick Review:
Design: ★★★★★
Ease of Use: ★★★★★
Quality: ★★★★☆







I have always been completely satisfied with and enjoyed transactions with Shoppingholics.com! Their service is top-notch, above and beyond, they try really hard to consider the tastes of their customers and it shows. Take a look around Shoppingholics.com for these lashes, circle lenses and all the greatest beauty products!

Please check out Shoppingholics.com!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.