The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights

Merry Christmas Eve friends! It's not yet Christmas here, but I know it is in many places around the world so I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays with friends and family! Today has been rather nice so far, I was cut from work though I would've appreciated a simple call before I arrived there, it gave me the chance to help cook the Christmas feast.

I hope everyone is in the mood for another post in this week's Christmas theme, we've seen homey illuminations, Disney decorations and pondered some past traditions. Now lets go back to illuminations!

The Osborne Family (no not those Osbornes) Spectacle of Dancing Lights is a gigantic display in Disney's Hollywood Studios. After dark the display is lit up and choreographed to music, thus the lights dance!




Conductor Mickey on a Christmas train


All the fake houses/shops are completely covered!




Under a canopy of lights


Santa and Mickey are good friends of course XD






Well that's all I really have for tonight, there's not too much to say really the photos speak for themselves XD I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to comments on the past couple of posts, I will work on that after Christmas day!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.