* Sponsored Review * EOS Lace Grey circle lenses


Hey everyone~ Sorry for not updating sooner! I was trying to get the photos prepared for this review, and I had a heck of a time with the lighting! Also, sorry for posting 2 reviews in a row, I know that's no fun (and half my blog roll is reviews nowadays) but I have a lot of lenses to catch up on, so bear with me! The next posts will be about Tokyo and my coordinates^^/

Today I am doing a review for Pinky Paradise, who kindly sent me a pair of lenses to review. I received no other compensation, just the lenses to give my honest review. Actually these lenses were sent to the apartment I stay in Tokyo earlier this summer, but I couldn't try them until I arrived, so sorry for that delay as well DX


Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

Flash

No flash

Oh, sorry the above no flash photo is totally unfocused, but hopefully you can still get a good idea of the enlargement. I have a hard time getting proper natural light photos, but the flash one shows the color really well. It's a light grey accented by a very intricate black design. The name of this series - Lace is quite obviously taken from the unique and elegant design!

I myself have bluish grey eyes so the color of these blended quite well, they should look great on dark eyes too I think, lightening them up but blending in with the black of the lace pattern. The inner ring of lace pattern shows up on my eye fairly obviously within 2-3 ft and kinda gives the impression like "There's something different about your eyes, but what?"!


These lenses are just 14.5mm, generally I prefer 15mm, but these seem to have alot of enlarging power! I think my eyes look very big, light and dolly with them. The design isn't printed very close to the edge either, so I guess it is just the design which give the overall big eye look. These lenses are also a bit on the thicker side so they were easy for me to apply.


The water content of the EOS Lace lenses is lower than others I have tried at 38% but I was able to wear them for a full day without any discomfort. I didn't even feel any need to apply eye drops, though it is a good idea too anyway for your eye's health. I was very satisfied with how comfortable these lenses are, I never had any irritation or drying.

Overall, I think these are wonderful lenses, the color is perfect for subtle looks but the lace pattern makes them more unique and adds a more dolly look than other non-patterned grey lenses would. They aren't too big either, though they enlarge more than their 14.5mm would suggest, so you could probably do lighter makeup.


Quick Review:
Enlargement: ★★★★
Comfort: ★★★★★
Color: ★★★★





If you would like to purchase these lenses, please make sure to head on over to Pinky Paradise, they are a well-known and reputable circle lens shop that offer a wide array of asian beauty products as well. I have always found Pinky Paradise to have great service when it comes to packaging and shipping, rest assured you will get authentic lenses quickly XD
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.