* Sponsor Review * Vassen Super Pinky blue circle lens


Good evening everyone! Yay, here I am posting again, I'm pretty happy about that because I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post the rest of this week. I would like to get some photos edited though so I'll be able to post easily when I have my long full-time work schedule coming up. Argh reading the position description of my job sounds so tiring...

But today I have another lens review for you! I am so pleased I can share another thanks to LoveShoppingholics.com! They sponsored these lenses, but I was not compensated in any way with this review. All opinions expressed here in are my own honest appraisals of the lenses.


Origin: Korea
Diameter : 15mm
Water Content : 42%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

I have often found that blue lenses blend well with my eyes, but blue lenses without much black in them show up rather vibrantly on me. So I was looking forward to seeing what these would look like on me, some blue lenses can get too bright on me and end up looking a bit too unrealistic for daily wear dress ups. But I would say these are middle of the road.



The color is obviously blue, and shows up very blue on both light eyes and dark eyes I've seen. One thing I personally like is the graphic design of this lens, it has some black coloring around the edge but it's done with a more natural pattern that doesn't make it stand out like some of the other lenses I have tried. In natural light the lens looks more natural.

In regards to enlarging you can see it makes a big difference on my eyes. I was not including one lens photos and I don't think you can really tell how enlarging the lenses are without those shots, so I won't forget from now on XD On LoveShoppingholics.com they state the new batches are labeled as 14.5mm I'm not sure if that means they have been reduced or that they were 14.5mm before and just labeled differently.


I found these lenses to be very comfortable, I could wear them 8 hours and have no troubles at all. I did get some bit of dust or something under my left lens when I was applying them, which was a bit tricky as they are on the thin side, but after I got that sorted out I had no irritations. I did make sure to use plenty of eye drops after I got them in.

Overall I quit enjoy these lenses as a more bold type of lens, they are not the most unnatural I have tried, but they do give you very blue and big eyes. So I can see wearing these with OTT dress-ups and night wear. I think they would be quite nice for parties since they are so comfortable!


Quick Review:
Enlargement: ★★★★★
Comfort: ★★★★★
Color: ★★★






I want to state once more how completely satisfied and how much I enjoy transactions with LoveShoppingholics.com! Their service is top-notch, above and beyond, they try really hard to consider the tastes of their customers and it shows. Take a look around Shoppingholics.com for these lenses, hundreds more and all the greatest beauty products!

Please check out LoveShoppingholics.com! I would never shop anywhere else XD
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.