* Sponsor Review * Geo Color Nine Pure Hazel

Good day, good morning~ I guess right now you might be thinking "Who's this person, what's this in my feed?" but don't be alarmed - it's just me Sara Mari and I live! Haha, I'm going through some emotionally unhappy times, but not doing the things I love won't make that better. So here I am trying to make a new post. I have some coordinates to show, my goal will be to make more of those since its my favorite.

But no coordinate is complete without lovely lenses, so let's take a look at a new pair I got earlier this year. Once again, brought to you by my favorite beauty shop - LoveShoppingholics.com~! They sponsored these lenses, but I was not compensated in any way with this review. All opinions expressed here in are my own honest appraisals of the lenses.




Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.2mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

I am honestly a bit apprehensive with brown hued lenses since I have light eyes and the blending/coverage can be weird. But of course it's always great to have the option to change to a really different color, so I was also excited to try this particular lens as the color is a sort of ruddy brown.

Basically I was pleased with how they looked over my light eyes, not too much of my own iris showed around the inside and the coverage was opaque! I ended up with nice brown eyes that are medium hued, looking like a true brown. Not some weird combination of blue and brown I mean haha.


Now being that these lenses are 14.2mm I didn't expect much in the enlargement. As you can see in the photo they do enlarge a bit but nothing that would really stand out alot. These would give you just enough sweet look in daily life without being obvious. If you have darker eyes I imagine these would look very sweet but mature at the same time!

The design is elegant but cute too. The dark outer ring is made of speckled colors, not a solid ring so it comes off more soft and natural. The whole design lends itself well to blending. Even over my light eyes there isn't a very strong cutoff between my own iris and the lens. Of course it would blend better with dark eyes, but this is a good lens for light eyes if you want a natural and girly brown lens.


As with all Geo lenses I have worn, these were comfortable from the very moment I applied them to my eyes. I didn't even have to put a bunch of eye drops in at first, they have a lower water content then other lenses I have worn but I would have never guessed that. I could wear these for 8 hours straight easily, and they make great day time/casual lenses.

My only wish with these lenses is that they would be more enlarging because personally I like very large lenses (since I like to balance out my long face with huge eyes haha) but I could wear these lenses to work even I think. They match well with a lot of my wigs too!


Quick Review:
Enlargement: ★★
Comfort: ★★★★★
Color: ★★★★



Dang this wig don't do well in flash, sorry~ T-T



I want to state once more how completely satisfied and how much I enjoy transactions with LoveShoppingholics.com! Their service is top-notch, above and beyond, they try really hard to consider the tastes of their customers and it shows. Take a look around Shoppingholics.com for these lenses, hundreds more and all the greatest beauty products!

Please check out LoveShoppingholics.com! I would never shop anywhere else XD
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.