* Sponsor review * Fairy Con Princess in violet circle lens

Hello again everyone! It was hard work but I made myself blog more than once so far this month, what an accomplishment! Haha. Well I'm almost caught up on my sponsored reviews so soon I'll be able to write some different types of blog posts, as long as I make myself take the time to do so haha. Maybe if I blog more it will take my mind off of work and make the time until I travel back to Japan go quicker as well :D

Today I get to review another 1 day lens from Pinkicon, this time was not as foreign to me since I tried the Twinkle Eyes in pink last week. But I actually took the photos for this review together during a long break during my work day on Friday. I thought it would be good to wear these when I went back to work after to see how they preformed in daily life!




These lenses were fairly easy to apply, they are not too thin so they don't flop much when you put them in your eyes. However I did notice the printing on the lens does not go very close to the edge. So I'm not sure the diameter measurement on these lenses is accurate. But the quality is very nice, and like I said before daily lenses are very convenient! When they started getting irritating I could just take toss them out and keep working.

Natural light
With flash
Side view
Like I said they printed design on these lenses doesn't go near the edges, and as 14.2 mm lens they are not very enlarging. So I would most certainly recommend these for daily wear (which is perfect since they are daily lenses haha) and for more light looks/makeup. You won't get a large dolly eye look from these, but they are enough to be noticeable. All my co-workers noticed them right away and complimented them!

The color is very lovely, it's strong and bold without being all unnatural. I think they would be more subtle on dark eyes (still obviously violet however) but on light eyes the violet shade is very purple. The blue of my own iris stood out a bit in contrast to the lens, but a couple people said they liked how that looked. The design is simple, but it is tasteful and cool.


Comfort wise, I would say these lenses are average. I thought they would be more comfortable like the Twinkle Eyes lenses, but I felt more irritation and lack of clarity with them. But that isn't to say I couldn't wear them long. I wore them for 8 hours, a good chunk of my work day! I think the ideal length of time to wear them is 6 hours however, to avoid any discomfort and for your eye health. I would love to wear these to work everyday haha.

Overall I did like these lenses, they were perfect for the situation I used them for - daily life and work. They went very well with my Larme style makeup (I used a bit heavier black eyeliner this time and I like how it turned out!) but I could see them going with more cool type makeup and gyaru obviously. Make sure to check out Pinkicon.com for more Japanese circle lenses! It's a great way to get ahold of your favorite Japanese models' lenses!




You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.