Larme 017 magazine scans and favorites - img hvy

Hello good evening friends. I can blog for you today finally because I took a mini "vacation" from work, I used 2 personal days and lined them up with my 2 days off so that I could be free of that grueling schedule for a little bit haha. The change in my mood and body is already evident, it's so sad I'll have to go back, but I'm trying not to think of that right now.

Last week my copy of my precious manual Larme arrived at my door step. Every issue is so exciting to me, looking through all the beautiful images and outfits is so inspiring for me. It's really nice to feel like I click with a fashion. The makeup, the hair, the models are all very appealing and enjoyable to look at. So I thought why not share some of my favorites again! I share my faves from the 012 issue previously.


Larme 017 is a late summer issue, so there are a lot of great outfits for the last bit of the hot days facing us as well as some transitional outfits for early autumn. I'm happy to see that a lot of the trends I love (one color outfits, pastels, fur, pom pom etc) will return this autumn. Though this issue didn't have a bunch of outfits I thought the articles were all very cute.



















Ah once again it was a bit Risa heavy haha! Well they always dress her in the outfits I like best, and of all the models her personal style is my favorite as well. I do really also love Monaca and Sonia. I appreciate seeing outfits on Sonia because we are the same height so I can visual how the items might actually look on me. My other faves are Maria Kurotaki and Nana Komatsu.

Earlier today while surfing around the net I noticed there seems to be a lot of confusion as to what Larme kei really is. I see a lot of gyaru, hime-kaji and even fairy kei tagged under Larme-kei and I think this might be the lack of expose to the west. I mean we can find lots of Popteen, Zipper, and Cutie scans but not so many Larme. So I began thinking I should do a post of what Larme kei is and isn't with coordinate examples.

You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.