Larme 012 Magazine picks and scans! Very img hvy

Good morning, happy Sunday friends! Weekends aren't as exciting for me right now while I'm between jobs but I don't seem to have become more productive online like I expected haha. I'm still doing a lot of moving and running between houses, so I guess when I'm not doing that I just want to relax and clear my mind. September has gone by in a huge blur due to all that change and business, but I did make sure to buy my copy of Larme 012 immediately when it was released haha. And I've spent the last week staring into the pages getting more and more inspired!

So I thought, why not do a "picks" post again, and show off some of my favorite and the most inspiring shots in the magazine. It's a shame that Larme is not scanned in by one of the Chinese website things, as it offers such a lovely and unique style, but I really enjoy having it in hand and being able to stare in close at the outfits haha. I didn't want to break the binding on my copy so these aren't real scans but I think I got some pretty decent pics of the pages.

Beautiful cover of Larme 012
Autumn's must have new trend items - pom poms, fur, pointed toe pumps etc
A fave Risa outfit featuring Kriss Soonik and Milk



A cute and budget friendly setup from Gal Star
Makeup tutorial
There are several other spreads in this issue that I didn't photograph simply because they didn't speak to my taste, but Larme is consistent in their styling and capturing various facets of their sweet girly look. I tend towards light colors and pastels which luckily are in style this winter season, but as always dark colors and patterns are winter staples so there were plenty of those in Larme 012 as well. Also lots of mixes of black and light colors, which is particularly appealing to me right now!

I am also extremely inspired and a fan girl of Risa Nakamura, she has such an amazing personal style and she looks so pretty in every sort of outfit Larme puts her in. So naturally most of my picks feature her haha! She looks really great as the cover model for this issue too, though the makeup they put on her wasn't the most flattering, it is one of my favorite Larme magazine covers so far.

A spread featuring red items





After reading this issue (reading should be in quotation marks as I can only read a handful of kanji...) I have gotten a long list of items I'd like to purchase. Luckily I'm too tall for a lot of the dresses or skirts so that pares down the wishlist. Of course Larme is showing lots of midi length and pencil skirts which can work on my height anyhow :D I just wonder if midi skirts are found in the magazines more than they actually are seen on the streets.

It's honestly hard to find western brands that have the right kind of cut, design and details to match  Larme-kei, but having the magazine on hand makes it easier to weed out what can work in the stores over here. So I hope these pics can be useful for you as well. In my case, I buy Japanese brand as I can afford, then make and DIY that which I can't. Adding some cute ribbons or trims to western clothing can really go a long way in making them cuter and more Larme-kei.



A spread on hair arrangements done by Shima hair salons
The Risa Nakamura x Swankiss collab - the plaid one sold out quickly online
Mon Lily is a Yumetenbo brand that often collaborates with Larme

Risa being perfect, The choker she is wearing is from Bubbles and the black version sells out quickly
I love this Verybrain skirt so much, byt the time I can afford it I'm sure it will be sold out online :D


You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.