A little location status update

I'm still here in Japan, I'm sorry to say. There have been times I have been sorry to be in Japan before, but not because of something happening back in the States. My mom called my airline yesterday while I listened on skype and they said to change the ticket from the 16th to today would cost 3,865$ (Don't know if that even includes the 250$ processing fee).

Since it wasn't possible for us to afford that, I have to finish my time here as regular. Luckily burials aren't possible in MN right now, so I can be there for that atleast. I'm sorry for the grim subject, but I wanted to let everyone know where I am currently.

I'm honestly rather down and depressed over the whole situation, but I know my Grandpa would want me to be happy and make the most of my time. I don't want to squander my opportunities, but at the same time I want to take it easy.

I will still be hosting the Big Gyaru Me2 this Saturday so please come if you have the time! I'm hoping it's going to be a lot of fun and a great way to meet people who might not otherwise have the chance to^^
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.