Tokyo Massive Meetup informal

Hi everyone, I really appreciate all the concerned and kind words everyone left me on my last update, really its so wonderful to receive the support. I know I have not been my usual self recently, but in the grand scheme of things nothing is that bad so I will try harder to return to normal.

But, thats not what this is about! Emmelie reassured me that I was incorrect when I negatively felt people were not interested in the meet, and stated she still would love to meet with people.

Just because I can't show up doesn't mean noone else can, right? So if you'd like to meet new people in Tokyo, please contact Emmelie about the meetup! She's listed her email: hokiswirl@gmail.com

I'm sorry I'm the stick in the mud...but please, everyone meet up this afternoon and have fun! Spread the word^^/
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.