Quick post of UFO catcher pic spam cuteness

Hello my lovely friends! How are you today, I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. I fully intended to, but I spent the day with my 2nd ex bf and I was wiped out when I got home at 20:00. I know! I can't even go out late anymore, I've gotten old I guess or something haha. I then went to bed at 21:00 and was just too sleepy to write anything.

And so I thought, well I can write a nice entry in the morning to make up for it. But then my dad calls and tells me he's coming over 3 hours earlier than he told me yesterday. And he acts as if I have nothing better to do. I am really annoyed right now, and I don't want it to come out here.

So that leaves me with about 40 minutes to get everything done I needed to today. I need to do laundry, exercise, email a professor, finish my blogging, edit photos, reply to comments, take photos of my new stuff etc. Sadly somethings are just going to be pushed to the way side. But I thought as a nice quick post I'd share some pictures I took at an arcade of UFO catcher toys!

UFO catchers are so cute, and offer a great variety of fun prizes. But I never or very rarely play them anymore because I quite frankly stink at it. Taking pictures of the cute stuff is good enough for me! So please enjoy this pic spam and have a great day!! XD


Some random cute characters, I love their poofy scarves


Lots of character straps mixed together


Snuggle and pink capybara-san


Argh, such cute Rilakkumas and Elmo


Some One Piece tshirts


Giant cup noodles, filled with 4 regular sized cup noodles


Cute Frenchy type Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.