Coordinate post - October part 2

Hello on this beautiful Saturday morning! It's actually lovely here, how about in your neck of the woods? XD I had the most terrible time sleeping, I could fall asleep until 6:00 am and then I had bad dreams until 9:30 when I woke up. Its quite opposite of 2 nights ago when I slept for 10 hours haha.

I have some work to be done today, decorating for Christmas and bringing the tree in (it's a live one of course) so I thought it's best that I write something before I get busy. Its been a week since my last coordinate post, so today is the most opportune time haha. I'm not going to do 5 coordinates like last time, I think that's too much for one post.

10/13/10 coordinate

Vest: Forever21
Tanktop: tutuHA
Skirt: tutuHA
Boots: Steve Madden

I wore this to school, I guess I must have seemed patriotic? Haha! I really like this spangle tank top from tutuHA because it's sooo flashy. They had it in black too, but I knew the red one was for me haha. I like how this outfit turned out, I got inspiration for it from an issue of Ageha.


10/14/10 Coordinate

Cap: W*C
Jacket: Forever21
Romper: Target
Boots: Steve Madden

This is another school outfit, but almost opposite of the previous day's look XD I took my inspiration from Kanako, and got some use out of that romper which I hadn't used really. One guy in my class, who seems to be older than my dad, said to me "I don't think so" in reference to my hat. I said thank you because it seemed kind, but the girls around me were like >XP haha


10/15/10 coordinate

Sweater: Allen B.
Dress: no brand
Stockings: Leg Avenue
Boots: Steve Madden

I put this look together based around the red dress, I had never worn that dress before even though I got it like 3 years ago. I found it was rather hard to coordinate though, because I'm not 100% satisfied with this look. I did my hair based on the front braid bun that was going around in mode style.
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.