Coordinate post - October week 1

Hum, its what the third week of November and I am just sharing my coordinates from the first week of October now? haha! Well I should say that happened partly because I wanted to create a large body of coordinates before showing them off (not sure why...) and because there's always so much else to write about haha.

October is a favorite month of mine because it has Halloween, though not my favorite holiday and rather uneventful now. But October begins with my birthday on the first day, so thats kinda exciting. This year I had to get a driver's license, so I went exactly on my birthday and I made sure to dress up for the photo haha!

10/01/10 Coordinate ver. 1

Shirt: Target remake
Belt: Hot Topic
Skirt: tutuHA
Leggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: Steve Madden

I actually wore two versions of the same outfit, a more awesome one just for photos and a more tone downed one for going out (so I don't attract too much attention to my mom haha) Man my belly looks so round because that shirt is a size small and I wanted to shove myself into it despite gaining weight hah!

10/01/10 coordinate ver. 2

Vest: no brad
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Candies


I guess I didn't dress up very much because it was four days later before I even made another coordinate. I think I was having self esteem issues, I can't remember since it was so long ago haha!

10/05/10 coordinate

Hat: no brand
Tank top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Steve Madden

This is a different type of style from my usual look, rather sexy I would say DX I did put a cardigan before I went out atleast. But one little girl at Target said to her mom "I wanna dress like that!" I can imagine her mom was a bit horrified haha!


10/07/10 coordinate

Crop top: one*spo
Shirt: ANAP
Skirt: Target
Boots: Steve Madden

I honestly do not know what is going on with this outfit. I just wanted to wear that pink skirt and it seems like I didn't really get how to put it together. It's ok, but I don't really get whats going on is all haha!

But I guess its good to try out a variety of looks, even though it just makes me realize romantic rock is still my favorite haha. The look below is my really casual style.

10/09/10 coordinate

Hat: Tralala
Shirt: Forever21
Vest: no brand
Skirt: no brand
Shoes: no brand

Even wearing this super simple outfit, that I felt was boring, got me lots of stares and double takes. I mean really...is this look so far out? I guess it is for Minnesota haha!

So that's it for the first week of October, looking back over these I feel like it was a lot of experimentation and trying casual, sexy, etc. Obviously I have to say I like the first one best, but the sexy one was ok too if I could pull it off XD
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.