Daily Sara Mari, playing Pokemon Monopoly

I said I would post again today, and I am much to my own surprise haha! Although I said I was going to write a good post, and I can't really say if this is a good or boring one XD I guess that's up to you to decide.

I don't know if I will make this a "series" or just have it once in awhile, sometimes I do things in my daily life that aren't fashion or Japan travel relate but I think are something I want to write about anyway. Perhaps it's a chance to get to know more about me as well?

 
I look a bit crazed, perhaps too excited to play this game XD

Anyway, today a old friend of mine was visiting and in an effort to be entertaining I suggested we play a board game. Actually I like board games generally, and I felt like playing Monopoly. I have regular Monopoly, but I also have the much more awesome Pokemon Monopoly. So obviously I chose the superior one XD

 
Pokemon money beats real money any day!

I got this Pokemon game back in 1998 when I was still so young and full of wonder. Oh the glorious 90s, come back to me haha! This was also back when there was only like 150 Pokemon so there wasn't 752 or whatever there are now to remember. When I play this game I am always Charmander since he was the one I picked in Pokemon Red.

 
And you get to play with cute little figures instead of a dumb metal shoe

Usually I can't finish a game of Monopoly before getting bored or running out of time, so there was no winner. But it was still a fun way to pass the afternoon.

Did you like Pokemon as a kid, or maybe you still do? XD
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.