My gyaru eye makeup tutorial

For several months I have gotten a few requests that I make a tutorial for my makeup, and I felt rather apprehensive about since I am far from being proficient with cosmetics. I would rate myself a high amateur haha!

So when you are looking at this tutorial please keep in mind that I only started using cosmetics after high school, and using them daily since this summer. That doesn't give me a very long history of usage haha! I also do things a bit oddly (eyeliner first? I need a guideline!)

Ok, I know I have lots of room to improve with my makeup application skills, but I do know I have improved in these past couple of months. Basically I hope this will just be interesting to see^^


The cosmetics I used to create this look.
Eyelash Fixer EX clear
Revlon Color Stay liquid eyeliner in blackest black
NYX jumbo eye pencil in cottage cheese (love it!)
Too Faced Lash Injection mascara
Visee Blackish Forming Eyes in B-2 (I love this palette 1000% more than any other!!)
Maybelline Define a Line pencil eyeliner in ebony black


Looking back over it, I saw a couple things I would change, but I was too lazy to retake the pictures haha. I have a couple of other ways I do my eye makeup (this is my usual way) so I will do some tutorials for those too.
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.