Coordinate post - November part 1

Hi friends! How was today? I meant to get alot more done today than I actually did. Well I did record a video about Duffy the Disney bear, but I used my small tripod and the from-below angle was not the most flattering. So now I am wondering if I should re-do the video or just write a regular article :/

I had planned to post that tonight, but since that's not how I want to be immortalized haha I am just going to move onto a coordinate post^^ Finally we get to move onto November (because I'm skipping my Halloween coordinates, that's just too long gone XD).

10/30/10 coordinate

Vest: no brand
Shirt: no brand
Pants: Kohls
Shoes: no brand

Well there was one last hanger-on coordinate from October so I threw it in here. I don't usually like pants coordinates on me, but this one actually turned out nicely imo. I love monotone and red, so I guess it's inevitable I would like this one haha.


11/3/10 coordinate

Hat: LDS
Jacket: no brand
Shirt: Justice
Skirt: Justice
Tights: Doll Kiss
Shoes: Penny Loves Kenny

Here's a really pop kind of look, I guess this is much more color than I have worn recently. Now I've been wearing mostly black, so seeing this coordinate is kind of fun ^^

11/4/10 Coordinate

Jacket: Kohls
Tank top: H&M
Shorts: no brand
Shoes: Steve Madden

Awh, I could still wear shoes back then and not freeze my butt off, I wish that was still true!! I guess you'd call this a otona military rock look, I really enjoy how it came together. Its not very ott or bold like some of the stuff I wear, but it's quite sexy perhaps haha!


11/5/10 coordinate

Cardigan: H&M
Top: tutuHA
Skirt: W*C
Tights: Leg Avenue
Shoes: Steve Madden

Here's something that's really "me" XP I combined a lot of really bold items, but somehow I still don't think it's too over-powering. This is an outfit I wouldn't mind to repeat someday, but there's still so many clothes I've never worn yet :/
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.