Coordinate post - November part 3

Nobody likes a coordinate post! Haha, sorry I feel a bit too lazy to write up something more in-depth atm, and hopefully I will be going out to a museum soon. Tomorrow I will post about the Big Gyaru Me2 in Shibuya, which might be fun or interesting to read about I hope.

Now we are just going to go back in time again, to a warmer time. I'm going back to the US in just 4 day (oh god, just saying it makes me depressed!) but it won't be any warmer there haha.

11/10/10 coordinate

Vest: Old Navy
Dress: H&M
Boots: Minnetonka

It's kinda unbelievable to me that I could wear this in the middle of November, it was so warm back then, but once it got cold it got real cold. I don't wear this dress very often, so I was trying to find a way to make it more rock/easy to wear.


11/11/10 coordinate

Shirt: remake
Skirt: tutuHA
Stockings: Leg avenue
Boots: Steve Madden

You guys probably remember this outfit from back when I met up with Justin and Emily. I actually quite like it looking back, but perhaps its because I'm attracted to pink clothing recently...I guess that will be my Spring image change - to wear more pink (but still be rock of course!)


11/14/10 Coordinate

Cardigan: Forever21
Skirt: CRYX
Boots: Steve Madden

Wow a powerful pose haha! I saw Hikari wearing a coordinate like this in an old popteen, so I tried it with my blue cardigan. I tried to play down the school-ish look of it with the fur stole and tall boots. Those poor boots have been ravaged by the Japanese sidewalks, need a cobbler so bad TT


11/15/10 Coordinate

Over-shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Steve Madden

After the last pose, this one looks even more awkward XD It's hard to pose in the skirt and not look fat for me. But here's another stint into mode, it's fun once and awhile, but I don't think I've done it since then.

Wow, just 2 gal brand items in the whole post. Well my wardrobe is slowly being taken over by gal brand, but the majority is still fast fashion haha!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.