Osusume tutuHA items FOR SALE!

Good evening everyone! I just had a very wonderful and exciting day with the Big Gyaru Me2 and filming with NHK!! That's right, we were lucky enough to be recorded shopping  doing purikura, and singing karaoke for an upcoming episode of Tokyo Kawaii TV^^

Thank you everyone who came, you made it such a special day for me, and thank you for your patience in the filming process XD I know it was tiring to answer many questions and walk in the crossing for no reason haha.

Anyhow, for this episode of Tokyo Kawaii TV (which will air February 26) I was filmed buying some items from tutuHA. I would like to offer these items for sale since I know its not easy for people outside Tokyo to get tutuHA (and honestly I don't need anymore right now TT). It's my osusume items XD

All items are new, unused and have the tags attached.

Polo tank top and arm warmers set


This is a red velour tank top with polo collar, it comes with matching velour studded arm warmers. The special features of this item are wire in the collar so it retains shape and a giant zipper on the open back, which is sexy XD Originally 5,145 yen.
Size: US medium, fits up to 36in chest
Asking Price: 3,800 yen



Payment Information

Please send me an EMAIL with your interest at Chouzuru@gmail.com

I will take payment by paypal, you can change the currency type to yen during the check out process.
Shipping cost will be calculated based on your location, so please email me for a quote^^
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.