Gyaru Brand Sale - W*C, one*spo, tutuHA etc

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up that I am cleaning out my closet and letting go some of my great gyaru brand clothing. All items are used, but in great condition.



Click on each item to see the price. I tried to price everything as fairly as possible, I paid much more than I am asking in some cases, but I am also willing to consider reasonable offers.

Clothing is shown on a 36-28-36 inch model, meaning a US size medium. If you have any sizing questions, or wish to purchase something please send me an email!

All prices are in US dollars, and I accept payment by paypal.

Please email me with your interest at chouzuru @ gmail .com
Shipping is calculated based on location
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.