Coordinate post - December part 2

Oh its time for another coordinate post, have to get these things out of the way you know haha! I've decided to skip over some of my outfits that are just so-so in my opinion, which means we are already almost done with the December coordinates yay!

Don't worry this won't be the only post today hehe, I will be putting up the voting round of One 7 Ways tonight XDD




12-5-10 coordinate
Cardigan: no brand
Dress: Forever21
Tights: no brand
Shoes: no brand
Stole: H&M
Hairbow: SBY


Here is an outfit that I put together just to use that dress. Sadly since this photo I had to sell it since it was an L size and it was dropping off of me. It was one of my favorites TT My hair was curled with foam rollers, I have to try it again^^





12-6-10 coordinate 1
Hat: Tralala
Jacket: F21
Shirt: no brand
Pants: Kohls
Shoes: Steve Madden


Yeah this is a cool mature look! I like these pants, but I have a hard time thinking of outfits that go with pants. I like how this turned out, and it was fun wearing the red gloves haha!


I'm just throwing this in here in case anyone might like it. I hesitated because my hair is lopsided haha!





12-6-10 coordinate 2
Jacket: F21
Dress: Walmart
Boots: Steve Madden


I was just trying to make an outfit with my maxi dress that suited the winter season. Of course since it's so cold its a good idea to wear leggings under it if you are going outside haha!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.