Happy Valentine's Day Coordinate!

Hello my lovely friends, first and foremost I want to wish you the Happiest of Valentine's Days! I hope you are having or had a wonderful day full of friends, family. loved ones and sweets XD

To me Valentines is a great day, because it celebrates a great thing - love. And in my opinion this day is not just for romantic love but platonic and familial love too XD Although you should show your love everyday, its nice to have a day where you go a little above and beyond hehe.

Here is my outfit for today, it's the first time I dresses up since I got back from Japan honestly TT


Cardi: H&M
Tshirt: Target
Skirt: tutuHA
Leggings: no brand

Do you guys like the new graphic layout for this coordinate? I thought I should make my coordinate photos a little more interesting so I tried this out. This cardi is a new item I got for spring, and I'm trying to use pink more for spring, I like this overall.

Well I spent the day with my best friend in the US, we exchanged some gifts and then we went out so I could buy some gifts for my mom. After that we made some un-rolled spring rolls (since I can't eat rice paper) and grilled shrimp XD


I had a nice relaxing day so far, I still want to do a little more so I can have some fun before I have to do my stinky doo doo homework tomorrow haha. I was going to do it today, but how romantic is that? XPP haha!

Happy Valentine's Day!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.