Sponsor review: EOS 3D Series in Blue


Happy Tuesday, what's left of it haha! It was a busy day for me today, I got up did a bit of surfing but then I had to start a school paper right away before my dad came over at noon. I got 5 pages done in 1.5 hours so that was pretty good. We watched a movie in class, it was otherwise uneventful haha.

Anyhow, on yesterday's post Monicalee asked me if I was wearing circle lenses and the answer is yes! I was wearing a new pair of lense mukuCHU sent me, and now I want to review them^^

LENS USAGE: UP TO 1 YEAR
MANUFACTURER / ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
B.C.: 8.6mm
DIAMETER: 14.50mm to 15.00mm
WATER CONTENT: 38%

I received the 14.5 mm version of this lens, and I did notice there was a clear space between the design and the edge of the lens so I would say these are a bit closer to 14.3 or so, but the enlargement is still quite noticeable!


But what really excited me about these lenses was the blue color, I really wanted to see what blue lenses look like on my eyes. And these got even more intensely blue after I put them on!! I often hear lighter colors fade out a bit when in, but these are very bold in color.


They also have a very unique pattern on them, I imagine that is why they are called "3D" perhaps to create a more of a pop. I thought the pattern would look strange, but I didn't even notice it when they are on.

As for comfort, these were fairly comfortable. I was able to wear them for 6 hours before I got irritated and took them out. Sometimes I could see the blue coloring around the edge, but otherwise there was no trouble.



I think these lenses are a really good mix of enlargement, color and comfort. Not 100% but really nice on each level. The key point in my opinion is the bright color though, it really stands out in photos and is really bright/eye-catching!


Quick Review:

Enlargement: ★★★☆☆

Comfort: ★★★★☆

Color: ★★★★☆



Order EOS 3D Series in Blue

mukuCHU is currently having a great sale on overstock 15mm lenses, All 15mm Xtra lenses from GEO are $22 until all 15mm stocks go!

Other current promotions include:
Receive freebies on your next purchase
Purchase 3 pairs: receive a free pretty lens case
Purchase 4 pairs: receive a $5 coupon
Purchase 5 pairs or more: receive a free pair of lenses
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.