One 7 Ways 10th ed VOTING!


One 7 Ways new official day will be Wednesday...I swear! I just have to get into the rhythm of a new day, and actually keep track of what day it is haha. I'm thinking I need to buy a planner, my schedules getting really random now TT

Sorry that the photo of the voting items is all flashed out, but its night here so I didn't have any light. The concept I had when I picked these items was "a spring coordinate". I think these items together make a nice outfit, but they all could be used for nice spring outfits^^


Items for this weeks vote


A. Black ribbon cardi
B. Lips tank top
C. Khaki shorts


Please take a quick moment to vote in the poll below, and which ever items receives the most votes will be the item I coordinate next week. Make sure to cast your vote for your favorite items so it can make it to the coordinating round, every vote counts XD

You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.