Aldious, a kyabajo metal band~

Ok, I know its Friday and the FHF should be here instead, I swear I'll have it up soon. But I wanted to share this info really quickly first.

Aldious is a all female rock band from Kansai Japan. The difference between them and other metal bands is the members all sport kyabajo style XD Why are we not talking about these ladies yet?




From right to left Yoshi(G), Toki(G), Rami(v), Sawa(B), Aruto(D)




They seem to be ok/decent talent wise. But it's their hair, makeup and dresses that are the focus to me. So I keep thinking "Stop head banging, you're ruining your hair!" haha!

Have you heard of them before? What do you think? My favorite is Toki on guitar, because her pink outfit haha
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.