Gyaru Manifesto meme renewal

It was about 9 months ago that I decided I wanted to try and dress gyaru, and I created the Gyaru Manifesto meme on July 17 to spell out what I wanted to do with it. Now that I've been doing it for tiny bit, it's time to step ahead and improve.

To improve myself I need to focus on dressing in what I love but also suits me. I still love rock style, I can't give it up. But I want to incorporate more trendy and/or otona elements^^

If you want to compare the answers, my old Meme is here.

Gyaru Manifesto Meme
Name: Sara Mari
Location: Minneapolis/Tokyo
Occupation: Student
Height: 173 cm
Hair/Eyes: Auburn/teal


First discovery of gyaru:
Autumn 2009


Your Gyaru Style: (however many you like)
1. Rock
2. Otona
3. Trend (like whatever trendy atm ie Vintage girly)


Your Top 5 Gyaru Model Inspirations:
1. Sakurina
2. Sayoko Ozaki
3. Nemoyayo
4. Kanako
5. Mizukitty


Your Top 5 Gyaru Non-model Inspirations:
1. Juho
2. Re:No
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?


Your 3 Favorite Gyaru Magazines:
1. Ageha
2. Nuts
3. Egg


The Top 6 Gyaru Brands you like best:
1. GLAD NEWS
2. tutuHa
3. Ghost of Harlem
4. Heaven and Earth
5. Egoist
6. Gilfy


3 of Your Favorite Coordinates: (not your own)









Your 7 Favorite Fashion Items That You Own:
1. tutuHa lace onepiece
2. Steve Madden peep-toe booties
3. Tralala fedora
4. Glad News black cardi
5. Dot tights
6. H&M skull tanktop
7. Betsey Johnson spangle skull onepiece


Top 10 Gyaru Fashion Goals:
1. Improve my style
2. figure out how to style my thin hair
3. Get some confidence
4. Make my eye makeup more dramatic
5. Shop at a greater variety of stores
6. Don't buy things I'll never wear
7. Use more jewelry appropriately
8. Focus on my favorite styles, don't stray to Agejo (haha)
9. Fit into Japanese "M" size better
10. Make more friends


Top 5 Gyaru Achievements:
1. Being on Tokyo Kawaii TV
2. Meeting wonderful gyaru online and in Tokyo
3. Realizing I can do better
4. Taking my photo with Morimayu
5. Getting rid of clothing that doesn't suit me
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.