= Coordinate Post = March part one

Good afternoon, I got my hair cut today, but it was just a trim so its not worth blogging about. Instead I am closing my short semi-hiatus on my coordinate posts and gonna share some stuff I wore last month.

I feel a little sensitive about showing my coordinate still, and I'm going through a period that I feel nothing I wear is good at all... its always too boring, too crazy, too awkward TT

Anyhow.




Cardigan: H&M
Dress: tutuHA
Skirt: Vanquish
Tights: F21


I like this outfit personally. It monotone so there's no problem with clashing colors, and I think even though its a dress and skirt that it's not too girly. After this one I stopped having the "point" and "detail" small pics, because it looks too cluttered.





Shirt: F21
Skirt: H&M
Necklace: tutuHA


I skipped over a couple between this and the last one, but looking back they weren't anything that would bring good things. This is a kinda retro girly outfit. I personally think it looks really good, and I think this style can suit all body types.





Cardigan: F21
Dress: F21
Necklace: tutuHA


I think maybe the black otk socks are too striking, but I needed some legwear hmm :/ and the hair, should have been sweet. I really like the dress so I see no problem re-doing this outfit and fixing it up XD
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.