GLAD NEWS s/s items

Good morning, its so nice here today, I can actually have the windows open XO Though I wish I was feeling as good on the inside, I'm really disappointed by something recently. And actually this post makes it worse a bit because I can't go out and buy any of this haha!

I always liked GLAD NEWS, though I didn't spend much time checking it out. To me it seemed like a lot of same cut dress with crazy prints, t-shirts etc.

But the more I am looking at it, the more I think its the perfect rock brand XD


These are some photos of the new Spring/Summer items produced by GLAD NEWS. I am really impressed by how well the interpreted alot of the trends, as well as how wearable it looks!



Collab mouth over-size Tshirt, crash denim (as they call damage denim in Japan XD) jeans, A saftey pin tshirt, military shirt.




This is a great trend item that still has the rock look! A loose shirt with pin-tuck front and skull graphic on the back^^/




A long skull graphic tank, looks like a onepiece (atleast for shorter people) and a cardigan




A crop biker's jacket with a ruffle dress, I like the dress but I can see that making one look instant pregnant haha!




A great spring hoodie featuring cool touches like dolman sleeves and 2-way zipper




A denim jumpsuit. I personally don't care for jumpsuits, and this is a bit grungy for me haha




A long graphic shirt with zipper detailing at the neckline




A stadium jacket (and the safety pin shirt in white). I haven't seen much of stadium jackets this season, but they are kinda a staple item?




GLAD NEWS' interpretation of a maxi dress, which is always popular for spring. It has an asymmetrical crop shirt.




A summer knit shirt, it comes in three different colors


As I am not in Japan I can only rely on what I see through blogs and such, so I don't know how entire this is. The s/s catalog is quite grungy from what I saw, I like the way the items are modeled in-store much better.

My favorite items are the skeleton dolman sleeve hoodie (Blue color!) and the loose shirt. I guess its best for my wallet I can't get these XD
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.