Sugar Bunnies x Tsubasa Happy Meal sets!

Oh I just saw this most amazing collaboration on my tumblr this morning, and I just had to write a bit about it! Anything that Tsubasa lends her name or image too is instantly lovely I think XD


This time she is working with McDonalds and Sanrio on their newest Happy Set (Happy Meal) toys. These sets feature adorable Sugar Bunnies shu shus and rings accessories sets and Tsubasa steps in to show you how to use them cutely!


You can watch a video featuring Tsubasa on the McDonalds jp official website, as well as download this PDF booklet with Tsubasa's hair arrangements with the shu shus.



The toys started last friday with the first two sets already released and the next two coming out this week. I imagine you could easily collect them all if you have access to Japanese McDonalds, but the hair arrange booklet is useful for everyone!

Now I am thinking of asking my friend to stop at McDonalds XD
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.