What I use on my hair

Good evening everyone! Sorry for not posting again yesterday, after I finish my internship work I'm just worn out and wanting to sleep. But its also really nice to just do some offline stuff, I mean that's the real world/life right? XD

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last coordinate post, I really appreciate all your feedback. I will do my best to reply to comments this weekend if I have some spare time.

Anyhow, several people commented that my hair looked shiny or smooth on the coordinate post. I never really think my hair looks good, but the stylist also said my hair is really healthy when I had it cut 2 weeks ago.


So I thought I would just quickly tell everyone what I use on my hair.

My shampoo and conditioner are these Pantene Beautiful Lengths brand. It claims to prevent breakage so you can grow your hair longer. Although I don't think my hair got any longer because of it, I do feel it broke less.


Beyond the regular shampoo and conditioning, I use this TRESemme Curl Hydration lotion creme. I assume this is what makes my hair a bit more shiny haha.

I use it after I shower, just smoothing it into my wet hair and then let it dry naturally. This product locks in moisture, and it was made specifically to use before using the curling iron to hold curls, but I use it mainly just as a lotion.

TRESemme is a cheap brand, but in my experience it always does what it claims.
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.