= Coordinate Post = April part 1

Going back and forth on what to post today! Nothing seems special or exciting when I have lots of travel and Disney posts in the queue haha. But I haven't done many coords in April or May so theres shouldn't be many more yay!

Because I want to post my Japan shopping list today as well, you will probably be seeing another post later in the evening. I hope I don't get too tired/lazy to do it. But please enjoy these coordinates.




Scarf: Target
Top: H&M
Pants: Target
Shoes: Steve Madden


This is a plain coordinate that relies on the scarf to add some visual interest to it. Overall I like it, it's very comfortable to wear but I don't think it looks boring.




Shirt: Walmart
Shorts: Forever21
Shoes: Um, forgot ha!
Accessories: tutuHA


Just another casual look I guess, but this time less adult. My spray tan was starting to finally show in the picture, but sadly I didn't really keep up with it after that and it faded so quickly. Sorry the date is wrong, it's supposed to be a 4 not 3 haha.




Shirt: Target
Shorts: Converse
Hat: Tralala
Shoes: same as above


Yay, time for the fake bob again, it gets harder and harder the longer my hair gets haha. This is a boyish look, but it's also fun to wear. I tried the low sock look, by using some of my mom's black socks haha, which I like better than white.

Well that's it, there's not much more to say about any of that. Boy I'm feeling bored and restless. I don't know what to do with my life here TT
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.