* Sponsor Review * GEO Geo Xtra WT-B22 in blue



Hello again, it seems I really will make blogging every day this week XD Today I am reviewing the Geo Xtra WT-B22 in blue, or as I call them the watermelon lenses haha! These lenses were provided to me by Shoppingholics.com for the purposes of review, all stated opinions are my own honest appraisals of these lenses.


Geo Xtra WT-B22 blue



Origin: Korea
Diameter : 15.0mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal


Firstly I want to say I picked these lenses based on the design, then secondly the maker GEO which always makes very comfortable lenses. The design stood out to me because of the unique use of black spots throughout the center colored portion. Thusly I call them the "watermelon lenses" because they have "seeds" haha XD


One lens in, flash used

I am very happy to report that I don't think the black points stand out as strange when you point then lenses on. In fact I think they help blend the lens into your own nature color while still retaining some boldness! The blue color itself is not bright pure blue, but rather slightly aqua so it makes a more nature blue eye!

As mentioned earlier GEO lenses have always been comfortable to me, and these are no exception. They went in very easily and I could wear them for over 8 hours (though I don't recommend that haha).






These enlarge very nicely in my opinion, I think 15mm almost always results in lovely sized irises XD Furthermore all the black part of these lenses make then seem bigger and deeper.

I am very pleased with these lenses, I feel like the color is not so far from my own but just enough bluer to be cute! They fill up my eyes perfectly and so comfortable I can wear them all day without worrying about them or irritation.



viewed from the side

Quick Review:
Enlargement: ★★★★★
Comfort: ★★★★★
Color: ★★★★★



Furthermore I need to state I could not be more satisfied with Shoppingholics.com! Their service is top-notch, above and beyond, they try really hard to consider the tastes of their customers and it shows. Take a look around Shoppingholics.com for these lenses, hundreds more and all the greatest beauty products!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.