ONE 7 WAYS 13th ed Voting!

Good morning, today is a bit better for me than yesterday though my sickness continues longer than expected I am sure I will be recovered soon^^ I have lots of plans for good blog posts and included in my plans is the reopening of One 7 Ways! Now that I am back home I can access my wardrobe and start coordinating again, I am excited for the practice!

I'm going to try harder than before to make One 7 Way coordinates that are trendy, useful and fresh. Looking over past O7Ws I can see I have plenty of room for improvement, so I hope you will enjoy seeing O7Ws again and support it!


A. Orange lapel cardi
B. Rose pink top
C. Viridian flare skirt

The "theme" of this One 7 Ways is autumn colors! Although my natural tendency will be to coordinate these with monotone items I'm gonna fight it haha! I hope you find a cute item to vote for amongst these!

Please take a quick moment to vote in the poll below, and which ever items receives the most votes will be the item I coordinate next week. Make sure to cast your vote for your favorite items so it can make it to the coordinating round, every vote counts XD


You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.