A couple of coordinates from September

Oh Im so tired TT I am slightly sick and I have body aches, despite being worn out though, I keep waking up around 6:30 to 7:00. It was nice to wake up early then go check out some Halloween sale stuff, but even with the early start today passed so quickly. I got a couple things, but basically there was not so much that caught my eye.

I changed the decoration of half of my room! I pushed all my cutesy fairy collectibles to the far end of my room and put out more mature things around my bed and dressers. My theme colors are now deep blue, black and purple, which matches the blue carpeting in my room better. I will share some photos soon!

And besides new things for my room, I got new things for myself (again) so there's some more coming soon photos.

Anyhow, here are some coordinates I put together way back in September, I had meant to keep up with my coordi posts but since I have not made hardly any since then I guess its no problem to be far behind...




9-16-11 Coordinate
Top: Yumetenbo
Skirt: Forever21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Steve Madden


This is a retro girly outfit apparently. I like it, the fake bob didn't come out very nicely (my hair is getting rather unwieldy) but it looks ok in these photos. I don't have much interest in wearing this bright green color or girly top anymore, but I have an idea of how to "cool" that top up XD




9-19-11 Coordinate
Cardigan: H&M
Shorts: Forever21
Tights: Forever21
Shoes: Bongo


I like the interesting-ness of this coordinate, but I have some better shoes and accessories for it now so I ought to re-do it. The necklaces don't blend the way I want but the rest pleases me.

Well I am going to start making some new coordinates with all the new clothes I've gotten. I've gotten much more interested in western fashion than I ever have been so you might be surprised by what I come up with^^
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.