Quick trip through La Foret!

Hi there everyone, how is today? I meant for today to be productive but once again I just wanted to sit on the couch during my day off. Oops, well atleast I could relax and rest my mind. I did do alot of online shopping, well not alot, and most was quite on sale (I will do a post on all my After Holiday Sales gets soon!) After today I vowed I would start saving every penny besides necessities for my next trip to Japan XD

I thought after I started my full-time job as a weight loss counselor I would figure out my future, but a Libra as ever I remain undecided haha. I do want to go to Japan again for sure, and looking back over my photos from this past autumn just reaffirms and reminds me of that!

Today I'd like to share some of those photos - this time some snaps I took sneakily within La Foret!


I was surprised to find JSG open in La Foret, and closed in 109!

Swimmer

Honestly I was rushing through the La Foret mall because I was feel especially self conscious that day. I was wearing a wig and getting alot of looks, I just couldn't handle it that day T_T So alot of my shots came out blurry, I will try to get better sneaky shots next time for sure. But these that turned out show some great shops in La Foret.

Listen Flavor

Nile Perch

I have been to La Foret many times before, but I always go there just to browse because not many of the stores fit my ever changing tastes, and most of them are too expensive for my wallet. However La Foret offers a wonderful variety of shops representing all those wonderful Harajuku styles; from casual to mode, from lolita to oshare!

 Hellcatpunks

Angelic Pretty

Algonquins

Well hopefully you enjoyed these shots today. I will try to edit just a several of my Japan Trip 9 photos here and there, then it won't be so daunting and more easily done. I can't believe all the things I have seen and experienced in my life, even when I see my photos it doesn't seem like I was there. I just always dream of doing more I guess haha.

Which store is your favorite in La Foret??
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.